Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lily's 3rd Birthday

Lily wanted to have a Minnie Mouse party for her 3rd birthday. This was my first attempt to make her cake....well the first cake I made the girls got into while I ran to brush my teeth!!! I had to start all over. I was so mad and now I think it's funny!! She loved the cake and I made cupcakes with Minnie's face on top.


Lily got a Bitty Baby from American Girl and matching pj's. She loved it!!!!


Mimi and Papa got her a scooter.



My Little Pony Amusement Park. Loves it because the ferris wheel will turn and sing a song when you press a button. Cute!





Snap N Style has come out with Pets!


Me and my girls!


Big sister, Mia. She did so well with not being the center of attention.

The cake! I am pretty proud that it was in one piece by the time the party started.









3 comments:

Kaylyn Fernandez said...

Hey Lori,

Our girls are really close in age. Reece, my youngest, just turned 3 last week. She too got the snap n' style dog and she has the dolls too. She loves them! I got tickled at how much pink you have in your house too. :) Girls are so much fun! But, I am a little afraid of what teenage years will bring. Your family is beautiful! Happy B-day to Lily!

Kat said...

What a darling birthday party! The girls look adorable and Lily looks thrilled with all her fun little gifts. Precious! Happy Birthday, Lily!

The McBrayer family said...

Adorable cake!! I'm so proud of you! Ha! I could never do that! I'm glad she had such a fun birthday!